Sunday, January 11, 2015

200th article!

I made it to two hundred in less than five years. YAY!

I've had this blog for almost five years which is quite a lot. Really really a lot. The content has changed. The quality went dowhnill and the quantity went downhill as well, so I guess that's a success. Overall...

WHY THE FUCK am I telling about the history of this blog. Seriously, there are only few people who read this blog after the 5 years. There is almost no one who comments on my blog. Why the hell would you be interested in me telling you how it all started. This blog is a failure.
A big one!
No, I'm serious. What is the purpose of a blog? To share ideas. To entertain or educate people. To be read.
In all this the blog has failed. Therefore it's time to move on. It's time to end this chapter and time to focus to something else...

BULLSHIT!

I'm not going to stop. I'd go insane without this. And the main reason for this blog is that once I become famous, I will have several years of my ideas already written down. I won't have to do anything, and the people who will want to know more will have plenty to read. And once I'm moderately famous for something, I will become the topic of tabloids and gossip, because people will think I support rapists, while being asexual. People will assume I hate women while having a girlfriend/wife. They will think I'm already part of some conspiracy group and that's how I become famous. People will think I'm slightly insane while they'll know I'm unbelievably smart (I mean, for what else than winning the Nobel prize I should become famous?).
So I'll have lots of traffic on this blog and I will be asked to explain all my views to even bigger part of the population. When that happens there will be plenty of smart people who will realize I'm right and I have the right ideas.
From that it's very simple:

WORLD DOMINATION!


I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do it. I might just take the smart people, who will obviously be in most part successful and just convince them to overthrow the governments, and then make me a ruler. Another option is to start a religion which will make me an instant ruler of a big group of people.
There are plenty ways to do it. So much that I'm surprised no one made it yet, but I guess there needs be a first for everything.

Anyway, yeah, that's the plan. Are you happy you know it in advance? Are you excited that you can live in an era, where people are still free (you won't when I'm in charge, don't worry about that), yet I am already alive and you can see and watch my progress with the plan as it happens? Isn't it great to see history happens in front of your eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments :)