Monday, May 13, 2013

I got a haircut


Finally after 8 months :)



ENGLISH:

It's getting cold again but this time it also rains as a bonus. Well... no. It's not getting cold, it's fucking freezing! :-D I love my new sleeping bag and what I hate is waking up. Getting out of my nice, warm and comfortable sleeping beg into a cold room, then outside, then to a bit warmer kitchen just to go out to start picking apples while it's cold and raining :)
But it's not too bad untill I make a good money which is finally happening. The last two weeks were pretty good so if it stays for another two-three weeks it's going to be sweet.
For some reason I don't know what to write. I have heaps of notes in the phone but otherwise nothing so hopefully I come up with something later.

I think I mentioned commercial on TV that are unbelievably annoying and long but there's really strange thing about them. Apparently during easter (on Friday) they can't have any commercials at all. Which is pretty weird. The same thing applies for Christmas and other public holidays.
Another weird thing is that on easter (on monday I think) pubs can't give you beer if you don't order food. There was an article in the newspapers about a guy who wanted to watch some game. He went to a pub, sat down, ordered a beer and the bartender told him he can't unless he also orders something to eat. The guy went to another pub and then found some other guy who ordered the beer for him because he ordered some meal before.
My point: What the fuck?!
Why does this apply? Who came up with this insane idea? And basically just what the fuck? :-D
One good thing about the pubs here is that they have to have water available for everyone for free if they're selling alcohol. That's really nice thing. I'm not sure why would they need to make a law (or something like that. I'm not sure about the right terms) for it but it's a good thing and it's sad that czech pubs/restaurants don't offer a water for free.
I'm pretty sure noone will understand this but whatever. If you've played Kotor 2 (which I know some of you did) then you might remember a robot called Goto and If you've also read Isaac Asimov's Prelude to Foundation (which I think noone did) then try to compare Goto, a robot with conciousness trying to „save the whole universe“ and Daneel R. Olivaw (Hummin/Demerzel in this book but he's in more bookks about Foundation), a robot who can read and affect human mind and has a zero law of robotics that says the robot can't hurt the humankind with his activity or inactivity.
Well... nevermind. Just to show you how my mind works...

Another is about men and women. Yay!
My note says „fixing man“ and it's about women who are apparently trying to find a broken men so they can fix them and also about the women who try to change their husbands after marriage. Basically, man marries a woman and he hopes she won't change while woman marries the man in order to change him.
So I made the note but I'm not sure what I wanted to say. Did I want to say it's absolutely stupid and makes no sense. Probably not.
Did I want to say I'm fucked because I'm perfect so I have no chance to find a woman who would want to marry (read: change) me. Maybe.
Did I want to say something else? Possibly...

I have a question about AIDS. I know I could find it on the internet but that's limited and whatever I'm just looking for an excuse. What I want to say is this. How does it spread? Obviously sex, obviously directly through blood but what else? If I have it and my blood gets to someone else, just on skin, will the person gets the disease? And how about eating. If someone eats the blood will he/she get an AIDS too?
Why I have such thoughts is because I occassionaly bleed a bit over the apples. My hands look really bad btw, scratched, crackled (?) because of cold and whatnot so it happens. So what if I had AIDS and I bleed over some apples, could I spread the disease to the consumers?
Of course if they don't clean them in the packhouse which they obviously do.
That sounds pretty horrbile I know but I get so bored while picking that I think about everything.

Funny thing happened. For the first time!
I was picking and it was alright for three bins but then I was moved to another variety.
Anyway I did another two bins which weren't funny at all but I had time to do another one or at least do most of it. Anyway I decided to do the whole bin. So I stood up, moved my ladder and by that time I realised I won't do the whole bin because I'm too sick of it. But I still climbed up and and started picking. I took maybe ten apples and then I thought „fuck it, I'm done here for today“. So I stopped and started to think about the descision. I was thinking if I should stop or continue and then a funny thing happened. It was something Andy was talking about during picking apricots and he said everyone in the orchard has to have this experience. Anyway, I'm standing on the ladder, thinking and suddenly I'm falling!
I managed to grab some branch and slow my movement so nothing happened. The only problem was that after my leg was stuck in the ladder. But once I got it out I just thought it's a sign from the universe and I finished working.
Well... yeah, I finally fell from the ladder.
Technically it might not have been for the first time but the first it was the ladder that fell while I was in the air holding on a branch with a full bag of apricots.

It's getting cold again but this time it also rains as a bonus. Well... no. It's not getting cold, it's fucking freezing! :-D I love my new sleeping bag and what I hate is waking up. Getting out of your nice, warm and comfortable bed into a cold room, then outside, then to a bit warmer kitchen just to go out to start picking apples while it's cold and raining :)
But it's not too bad untill I make a good money which is finally happening. The last two weeks were pretty good so if it stays for another two-three weeks it's going to be sweet.
For some reason I don't know what to write. I have heaps of notes in the phone but otherwise nothing so hopefully I come up with something later.

I think I mentioned commercial on TV that are unbelievably annoying and long but there's really strange thing about them. Apparently during easter (on Friday) they can't have any commercials at all. Which is pretty weird. The same thing applies for Christmas and other public holidays.
Another weird thing is that on easter (on monday I think) pubs can't give you beer if you don't order food. There was an article in the newspapers about a guy who wanted to watch some game. He went to a pub, sat down, ordered a beer and the bartender told him he can't unless he also orders something to eat. The guy went to another pub and then found some other guy who ordered the beer for him because he ordered some meal before.
My point: What the fuck?!
Why does this apply? Who came up with this insane idea? And basically just what the fuck? :-D
One good thing about the pubs here is that they have to have water available for everyone for free if they're selling alcohol. That's really nice thing. I'm not sure why would they need to make a law (or something like that. I'm not sure about the right terms) for it but it's a good thing and it's sad that czech pubs/restaurants don't offer a water for free.
I'm pretty sure noone will understand this but whatever. If you've played Kotor 2 (which I know some of you did) then you might remember a robot called Goto and If you've also read Isaac Asimov's Prelude to Foundation (which I think noone did) then try to compare Goto, a robot with conciousness trying to „save the whole universe“ and Daneel R. Olivaw (Hummin/Demerzel in this book but he's in more of the books about Foundation), a robot who can read and affect human mind with a zero law of robotics that says the robot can't hurt the humankind with his activity or inactivity.
Well... nevermind. Just to show you how my mind works...

Another is about men and women. Yay!
My note says „fixing man“ and it's about women who are apparently trying ot find a broken men so they can fix them and also about the women who try to change their husbands after marriage. Basically, man marries a woman and he hopes she won't change while woman marries the man in order to change him.
So I made the note but I'm not sure what I wanted to say. Did I want to say it's absolutely stupid and makes no sense. Probably not.
Did I want to say I'm fucked because I'm perfect so I have no chance to find a woman who would want to marry (read: change) me. Maybe.
Did I want to say something else? Possibly...

I have a question about AIDS. I know I could find it on the internet but that's limited and whatever I'm just looking for an excuse. What I want to say is this. How does it spread? Obviously sex, obviously directly through blood but what else? If I have it and my blood gets to someone else just on skind will the person gets the disease? And how about eating. If someone eats my blood will he/she get an AIDS too?
Why I have such thoughts is because I occassionaly bleed a bit over the apples. My hands look really bad btw, scratched, crackled (?) because of cold and whatnot so it happens. So what if I had AIDS and I bleed over some apples, could I spread the disease to the consumers?
Of course if they don't clean them in the packhouse which they obviously do.
That sounds pretty horrbile I know but I get so bored while picking that I think about everything.

Funny thing happened. For the first time!
I was picking and it was alright for three bins but then I was moved to another variety.
Anyway I did another two bins which weren't funny at all but I had time to do another one or at least do most of it but anyway I decided to do the whole bin. So I stood up, moved my ladder and by that time I realised I won't do the whole bin because I'm too sick of it. But I still climbed up and and started picking. I took maybe ten apples and then I thought „fuck it, I'm done here for today“. So I stopped and started to think about the descision. I was thinking if I should stop or continue and then a funny thing happened. It was something Andy was talking about during picking apricots and he said everyone in the orchard has to have this experience. Anyway, I'm standing on the ladder, thinking and suddenly I'm falling!
I managed to grab some branch and slow my movement so nothing happened. The only problem was that after my leg was stuck in the ladder. But once I got it out I just thought it's a sign from the universe and I finished working.
Well... yeah, I finally fell from the ladder.
Technically it might not haven been for the first time but the first it was the ladder that fell while I was in the air holding on a branch with a full bag of apricots.

I wrote about the second fall from the ladder on FB but some people might not have added me there (yeah, right! :-D) so I just copy the text I posted there:
I wrote about my first serious fall from ladder on my blog but it happened again. And this time it's ever funnier (and more dangerou).
Situation looks like this: Everything is wet, the trees, apples, me and most importantly the ladder. I have almost full bag and because the trees are huge I need to get up to fill it up. So I get up the ladder, I pick few apples and then. I need to turn a bit. At that point I feel I'm falling, I guess my foot just slipped. But I'm not falling outside of the ladder with my whole body hitting the ground at the same time as expected. Instead I just turn upside down and I'm falling on the ground with my head so close to the ladder I could actually hit the metal thing first instead of the ground. I see the ground closer and closer and then I stop. I try to find out what's going on and I realize that my foot is stuck in the ladder and that's is the opposing force against gravity. Thanks to some miracle I didn't drop any apple so my bag is still full and heavy (if full one is really 20kg, this one might have been about 15kg). Fuuny thing is that I'm doing well. Nothing hurts so far, I can move my hands and the only problem is that I'm upside down and stuck. Also it must have looked pretty funny I'm sure you would be laughing if you saw it in the TV and I hope you're laughing in your mind. Anyway I emptied the bag and let my almost two dollars go. Then I was trying to figure out what the hell should I do. I tried to grab the ladder and then just do more than 180° spin around it. Which would obviously look really cool. It didn't work. Obviously... I somehow managed to free my leg and while grabbing the ladder turn myself upside down again. Unfortunately not looking cool while doing it. Once I stood up I saw Els coming. Good timing! Well... She couldn't have helped me anyway. The point is I'm really looking forward to the kiwifruit picking now. No ladders involved!
Have a good day.

I forgot to write there I'm apparently pro in falling. I've fallen several times from the ladder (not just in here), I've fallen few times on ski because I can't really do it but I really enjoy so I'm just skiing fast. Atc.Nothing serious ever happened to me. Even the only time I broke something was my finger when I hit my classmate. That's actually a funny story but it's embarassing and most people know about it anyway. The point I'm awesome at falling :)

Until now, I've never heard a question „what kind of apples they are?“ and the reasons are obvious. But here, Hayden is making a pie and the first question that comes to your mind is„what kind of apples are you using?“. Two germans are leaving tomorrow so we were having a party and for some reason one of them gave everyone apple sauce (really good by the way) and obviously the question was: „what kind of apples are they?“ and then started a discussion about for what can ýou use different varieties of apples. It's strange how your point of view changes when you suddenly have insight knowledge. From now on, it's not just apples I'll be buying and eating. Now it's about the varieties.

Let's make thins more interesting and let's start making fun of Els again. That's a neverending story :)
First thing is about chakras. That's a really good topic actually.
I just want to say one thing. Even though I don't belieave in chakras, auras, ghosts and stuff like that, I admit it might be true and I just never had the chance to expericence these things. So I will make fun of people who deal with these things but that does not neccesarilly mean I don't agree with them. One thing you have to admit though: these things attract weirdos :-D
And of these people is Els because she said that Ayers Rock (the red hill in the middle of nowhere in Aussie) is one of the Earth's chakras.
That's it. For one sentence that's not even funny I had to write a whole paragraph of rubbish. That's what's funny!
Els is Dutch and even though she's good at english she obviously has an accent. Not a strong one but she has. The thing that surprises me is a fact that she makes fun of others peoples accents. French guy with a really strong french accent (is there a light version of french accent?) in an Australian cooking show is just one example but sometimes when she hears someone with a strange (and yes, sometimes funny) accent she starts repeating the same sentences and she's making fun of them. First of all, can you hear yourself?
Second, for god's sake you said you turned 32 a month ago, do you really have to make fun of how other people talk?
Yes, she really is 32. Sad isn't it?
I should have expected this but Els also doesn't like alcohol. She doesn't drink beer and when someone asked her if she's going to join us for the party she answered something like: „I don't handle alcohol well.“
To that I answered: „Noone does, that's the point“
I'm funny, eh? :)
But like I said I shouldn't be surprised. She seems like one of those people who are „better than everyoone else“ and who thinks everyone who drinks one beer after work is an an addict and neccesarily a mental case.
Btw, she's sitting right next to me :)
I'm really tempted to make her read this :-D I just need to find a nice and nonsuspicious way :-D
One thing I still don't understand is why people try to save money instead of working. And especially here it's unbelievably obvious. Basically we work everyday during the opening hours of shops. So unless we have a day off you have to stop working and go buy groceries.
I'm going shopping wherever I can. I hichhiked to Alexandra (about 50km) few times, I did the same to Roxburgh (12km) and twice I went or biked to Millers Flat (5km). Alexandra has a supermarket and even though it is New World it still is probably cheaper than going to small shops in Roxburgh and Millers Flat and that's why Els is doing it. Few days ago everyone worked while she decided to take a day off and went to Alex to shop and do whatever. I instead borrowed a bike and one morning when we were supposed to start at 10 I went to Millers Flat, bought my groceries and came back in time to work.
So far so good, do whatever works for you. The weird thing was when she asked me if I went to Alex to shop. I answered no, because that would take a few hours so I just went to Millers Flat.
Then she asked: „Isn't that more expensive?“
I honestly answered I have no idea because I just buy what I need and I don't really care about the price but I was pretty sure she is right.
And now it's obvious. Why would you rather skip the work and hitchike to Alexandra which would (with lot of luck on nice drivers) take you about 1.5 hours (with less luck more) instead of going to a closer and more expensive shop and be ready to make some money.
I bough food for about 65 dollars. In New World the same things might be a bit cheaper, let's say 55. So I would save 10 dollars and spend at least 1.5 hours. In that time you can make 1.5 bins of Fuji or one bin of almost anything else. Considering the rate of 40 (before tax) for one bin...
I don't know. I still think it's more logical to work and make money instead of saving them.
Another thing is I really don't care about the price of food. For the last two weeks I was making really good money (and this one and the next two should stay good) and I know that there are only two things I spend the money for. It's 65 dollars for rent and then food. Why not spend some money and at least eat nicely.
Another thing I don't understand about people is how can they not remember some things. For example the bin rate. We've started picking Fujis last week so it definitely showed in our paycheck at least once. Still Els two days ago: „What's the rate for Fujis?“ She received an answer of forty dollars and she answered: „Oh really? That's good.“
I know it's sometimes confusing to know how much you're getting for which variety but if it showed at least once on your paycheck, it's strange to not know. Do you really care that less about the money you're getting?
And another thing is that she doesn't even know what she's picking. One guy in here who works in the packhouse asked what are we picking and Els said „Golden Pacific“ and then she added it's not good. The guy, who was picking before, stopped and then asked: „Pacific Rose?“
Els answered yes.
Answer is no. We were picking Pacific Queen. We alread did Pacific Beauty, we already did Golden Delicious but Pacific Rose will be the latest picking of all.
Is it that hard? If you haven't picked them it might be a bit confusing to know all the varieties but we spent at least a day on every variety and on most of them way more than one day so can you know that? Just seems strange...
Another funny thing about the Pacific Rose. When we were doing them which was the last two days of the season I asked how much are we getting for them. Glen was picking here before so he said something about 38 dollars. Then Els asked: „38? Didn't we get 45 for them the last time?“ No, you fucking idiot. This is a different variety. Why the hell would we strip some trees and after three weeks strip the rest of them when they are the same variety?
Ok, that's all about Els. For now... I think... :-D
Nope, it's not because unless I wrote about it the last time there's one (hopefully last :) thing. She doesn't even clean after herself. Well she puts the dished away unlike some people but call it cleaning? Never! I've never seen her using not only hot water but I also never seen her using a cloth and what's the worst thing is that she doesn't even uses the dishwashing liquid. I might understand bowl from cereals but clean a spoon you put into your mouth with only a cold water and two seconds of rubbing it with your hands is pretty disgusting. It made me clean not also after using the dished but also before.
I'm sorry but she is incredibly stupid (yes, I changed my mind completely. She's way far from being clever. She might still be intelligent though) and incredibly funny at the same time and she has no idea about it :)
Another funny guy is Carrey (or however is his name spelt).First of all these two make a really nice couple and while I'm sitting in the kitchen doing whatever these two are talking. I'm really sorry but I can't reproduce the conversations for several reasons but I'm having so much fun listening them. They really seem to be getting along...
And one of the reasons why Carrey is funny is his obsession with heat. I'm sitting in a room wearing jeans and a shirt and I feel pretty comfortable and everyone seems to be fine too. Carrey has a thick sweatshirt, two pairs of really huge (and bright blue which is hilarious in itself) socks and he's still determined to turn the heater on. The heater was on, it's warm now, no reason to turn it on again, for some time at least... but he still has to change all the balance between the plugs because it's hard to fit all our chargers into these few plugs and also it's hard because all the elecricity we need sometimes turns all the house into the dark. But he had to turn it on because it was too cold!

I started watching TV in here. Not because it's better the shows just have differend names. Ordinace V Růžové Zahradě is called Shortland Street, Ulice is called Neighbors. I'm just guessing by the way because I actually didn't watch these NZ shows but I've seen trailers, I saw it mute so yeah, I can make a picture out of that :)
Anyway I started watching TV. Why? Several reasons. First of all, it's usually turned on and because I can't stay in my room because it's too cold I'm most of the time in the kitchen/living room/dining room. Second, it's mindless in a different way. While picking I have 10 hours of free time for my mind so I'm really glad that after work I can just stop, fill my mind with something and don't think at all. Third, I found out that some of the shows are really interesting. My favorites are now My Kitchen Rules (cooking show obviously), mostly because of two asian women who make hateful comments about other competitors and also Hell's Kitchen, because of one really annoying woman who is competing there and basically it's just really fun how stupid/funny/hateful/determined to win people can be. And finally a fourth reason, while watching, mostly Els and Sam make comments. So not only you can study what other people like and but you're also entertained by the comments.
I'm slowly getting a reason why it took me so long to translate the blog the last time. The work isn't physically that hard, I could imagine working some days even longer and I don't feel really tired after that but because it is a job that involves no thinking, after work I don't feel like doing anything that involves thinking. Eved reading a detective/thriller book that is catchy and easy to read (I almost don't need a dictionary :) is sometimes too difficult and mostly I really just watch TV and do nothing.
The reason why I finally tranlated it was just because we got a half day off and we finished at about 1pm. Reason why I'm able to write this is because it's Sunday and I didn't work much today so I have a lots of free time. But it might take a long time to finish it and translate it. We'll see.
I also realized why people watch TV. Because it replaces their real life and it's all the excitement they can get. I could live without TV with no problem in czech but in here it's all I can get. The only other excitement I can get is Els talking to Carrey (or basically Els talking, even though Carrey is funny too :) which luckily usually happens during the breaks, during the commercials so I am entertained for the whole evening :)
For some unknown reason people also take the TV too seriously. That's a fact I can't really explain and understand but they do. I just watch other people doing silly things, everyones else seems to be watching and connecting themselves to the people doing silly things. Just like the Indian guy yesterday who was watching a movie and while doing it he shouted several times: „Bitch!“ to a female character in there. Wtf?
Almost four pages I guess that's alright. Let's start the other article about the picking :)
Let's not! :)
Els hate math. Not surprising and hopefully finally a last time I make fun of her :-D
I'm an addict! And now it's official and proven! And my drug might be a bit unusual but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. I'm addicted on music! I'm serious! I'm not listening music in here much and at times I don't listen music at all. For example when I was picking apricots I wasn't listening anything for a long time and what happened? Well I began to be angry and easily annoyed. I started hating the job and bascially I had the symptoms of abstinence. When I finally listened some music it really got better. At that time (while picking apricots) I thought of that but not seriously.
But I have better examples. I haven't listened music in here for a few weeks now. My headphones broke and listening outloud on laptop is not really possible. It all went well for the last three weeks. Good picking, great money etc. But one day, while we were picking the lovely Fujis, Keith sent me to a bad row. I knew everyone was doing great but I had the bad row so I became angry. I wasn't actually that slower than usual and I knew it's going to be only for a bin or two but still it made me really pissed off. After that it was all good but at the end of the week I started feeling really bad. Maybe my back finally started protesting, maybe some disease was trying to get me but there's another option. We got some half days and one full day free and today we started late but I felt pretty good. But I was angry again. I haven't been agnry for a loong time because I really had no reason and because I just ignored the things that could piss me off. But in here I got angry because I was expecting at least 40 dollars for bin of Granny Smith, we're getting 35 and because there's nothing else left except the Granny Smith I'll be getting $35 for the rest of picking. One bin takes me hour and a half. So after the tax I'm getting about 18 dollars per hour. Which obviously isn't bad. Worse than before but not bad. Anyway it mader me mad for the whole day. So I'm picking, I hate it, I'm angry and I made three bins. It's getting darker, everyonse is slowly leaving and I'm thinking if I really need to do the fourth bin. Then I decide to do it and I also decide to listen to some music. I put the phone in my hood (best idea! :) and I listen Manafest (not sure why). Suddenly my mood gets better and I feel alright. It really worked and I felt pretty good and I quite enjoyed the picking.
I really must be addicted to music. There's really no other explanation. Finally I know how it feels to be an addict. Well... kind of...
Anyway, yay! :)
And if you don't believe me there's a nother example. Slow picking makes me angry. Same as everyone. Obviously... I was doing Pacific Rose and it was going well at first. Then we got bad rows so the picking was really slow. At that time I put the music on and I didn't care. I wasn't angry. The opposite actually. My bin was really far the picking was slow but I was dancing on my way and I was having a good time making no money. Why? All because of the almighty power of smooth nu-jazz and namely Parov Stelar :)

I'm falling behind with my blog. More and more. I already have things to write another one or two articles but I haven't translated this one and I'm not sure if I should or I should write the next one. To be honest I don' really feel like doing anything. I don't know why.

I think I'll just finish this one with hopefully a bit funny story. One day we normally started picking but then it started raining so we had to finish. We were walking back and then the Vanuatuans in a van stopped and offered us a ride. Me, two germans, one british/dutch/I don't know and maybe 8 black Vanuatuans. It saved us just few minutes but it was nice. Later that day I hitchhiked to Alexandra to buy a plane ticket from Christchurch to Auckland and then I was planning to (obviously) hitchike back. I'm standing by the road and suddenly the same van stops. Brandon (another tractor driver, black guy) is driving and in the back there are maybe 8 black people. It took us maybe half an hour to get back. But the whole time I was driving with them that day I had only one thing in my mind and I just couldn't get it out. All I wanted to to was to ask: „So, who's playing the bass in here?“
Crack up, eh? :-D
Well... that's it I guess. Let's start another one.





ČESKY:

Zase se ochlazuje, ale tentokrát jako bonus ještě prší. No... ok. Neochlazuje, ono kurva mrzne! :-D Miluju svůj spacák a co nesnáším, je vstávání. Vylézt z novýho a vyhřátýho spacáku do studené místnosti, pak ven, kde mrze a zpět do trochu teplejší kuchyně jenom proto, abych začal sbírat jablka, když mrzne a prší :)
Ale není to tak strašný, pokud si vydělávám peníze, což se konečně děje. Poslední dva týdny byly dobrý a pokud to takhle zůstane ještě další dva-tři týdny, tak to bude nádhera.
Z nějakýho důvodu nevím, co psát. Mám v mobilu hromadu poznámek, ale jinak nic, takže mě snad něco napadne později.

Myslím, že jsem zmíníl, že reklamy v televizi jsou strašně otravný a dlouhý, ale děje se tu strašně divná věc. Evidentně během Velikonoc (v pátek) tu v televizi nemůžou mít žádný reklamy. Což je docela divný.To stejný prý platí i o Vánocích a dalších státních svátcích.
Další divná věc je, že o Velikonocích (v pondělí) mají restaurace zakázaný prodávat alkohol, pokud si k tomu neobjednáte i jídlo. V novinách jsem četl článek o týpkovi, kterej chtěl sledovat nějakej zápas. Vešel do hospody, sedl si, objednal si pivo a číšník mu řekl, že nemůže pokud si k tomu neobjedná něco k jídlu. Týpek se zvedl a šel do jiné, kde se stalo to stejný, ale našel tam týpka, kterej si předtím objednal něco k jídlu a to pivo mu koupil.
Pointa je: Co to kurva?!
Proč tohle funguje? Kdo přišel na tenhle šílenej nápad. A prostě wtf? :-D
Jedna hezká věc na hospodách na Zélandu je, že pokud podávají alkohol, tak musí nabízet zdarma vodu. To je velmi dobrej nápad a dost mě sere, že v česku tohle nefunguje. Akorát nechápu, jestli je nutný na takovýhle věci vytvářet vlastní zákony/vyhlášky/jinej termín.

Je mi jasný, že tomuhle nikdo nebude rozumět, ale nevadí. Pokud jste hráli Kotor 2 (a vím, že někteří z vás ho hráli), tak si možná pamatujete robota jménem Goto a pokud jste četli Předehru k Nadaci od Isaaca Asimova (silně pochybuju, že to někdo četl), tak si zkuste porovnat Goto, robota se svědomím, kterej se snaží „zachránit celej svět“ a Daneel R. Olivaw (Hummin/Demerzel v téhle knize, ale objevuje se i v dalších knhách o Nadaci), robota, kterej dokáže číst a ovlivňovat lidský myšlení a má nultej zákon robotiky, kterej říká, že nemůže svojí činností nebo nečinností zranit lidstvo.
Jak říkám, nikdo to asi nechápe. Jenom se vám snažím ukázat, jak funguje můj mozek...

Další část je o mužích a ženách. Yay!
Moje poznámka říká „fixing man“ („opravování můžů“) a týká se žen, který se snaží hledat „pokažený“ muže, aby je mohli spravit a žen, který se snaží změnit svýho manžela po svatbě. Jednoduše, muž si bere ženskou a doufá, že se nezmění, zatímco žena si bere muže právě proto, aby ho mohla změnit.
Takže jsem si udělal tuhle poznámku, ale co jsem vlastně chtěl říct? Chtěl jsem napsat, že je to naprosto dementní a nedává to smysl. Pravděpodobně ne.
Chtěl jsem napsat, že jsem v prdeli, protože jsem dokonalej, takže nemám šanci si najít ženskou, která by si mě chtěla vzít (čti: změnit). Možná.
Chtěl jsem říct něco úplně jinýho. Pravděpodobně...

Mám dotaz na AIDS. Vím, že bych si to mohl najít na netu, ale ten je omezenej a jednoduše hledám výmluvu... Co chci říct je tohle: Jak se AIDS šíří?
Samozřejmě sex, samozřejmě skrz krev, ale co dál? Pokud mám AIDS a moje krev se dostane na kůži někoho jinýho, nakazí se ta druhá osoba? A co jídlo? Pokud někdo sní moji krev, dostane AIDS taky?
Proč nad tím přemýšlím je to, že občas se zraním a moje krev se dostane na jablka. Moje ruce jsou mimochodem úplně zničený. Poškrábaný, suchý od zimy a celkově prostě příšerný. Takže když mám AIDS a moje krev se dostane na některý jablka, můžu tu nemoc rozšířit na konzmenty?
Samozřejmě za předpokladu, že je v baličce neumývaji, což samozřejmě dělají.
Tohle zní dost strašně, vím, ale během sbírání se tak nudím, že přemýšlím úplně o všem.

Stala se vtipná věc. Poprvé!
Sbíral jsem jablka a první tři bedny to bylo v pohodě, ale pak jsem byl přesunut na jinou odrůdu. Udělal jsem další dvě bedny, což vůbec nebyla zábava, ale měl jsem čas na to udělat ještě jeden nebo aspoň velkou část. Každopádně jsem se rozhodl udělat další bin. Vstal jsem, přesunul si žebřík a uvědomil si, že asi celej neudělám, protože je to strašně otravný. Stejně jsem ale vylezl na žebřík a začal sbírat. Měl jsem asi 10 jablek, když jsem si řekl, že na to seru a jdu domů. Zastavil jsem se a začal jsem přemýšlet, jestli mám opravdu skončit. A pak se stala vtipná věc, o které Andy říkal, že patří ke sbírání a měla by se stát každýmu. Stojím na žebříku a najednou si uvědomím, že padám!
Podařilo se mi chytnout se nějaké větve a zpomalit můj pád, takže se mi nic nestalo. Jedinej problém byl, že se mi zasekla noha v žebříku. Ale jakmile jsem se z něho dostal, tak jsem si řekl, že se mi vesmír snaží něco říct a šel jsem domů.
Konečně jsem poprvé spadnul ze žebříku.
Možná to nebylo úplně poprvé, ale poprvé spadnul žebřík a já se držel s plným vakem meruněk na větvi, což se asi úplně nepočítá...

O svým druhým pádu ze žebříku jsem psal na FB, ale pokud to náhodou čte někdo, koho nemám v přátelích (jasný, takovejch lidí je spousta :-D), tak to napíšu i sem:
Situace je následující: Všechno je vlhký, stromy, jablka, já a hlavně žebřík. Mám skoro plnej vak jablek a protože jsou ty stromy obrovský, tak musím na žebřík ho naplnit. Vylezu na žebřík, vezmu pár jablek a pak se potřebuju kousek otočit. V té chvíli cítím jak padám. Předpokládám, že jsem uklouzl, ale přesně nevím. Nepadám ale mimo žebřík, tak že celý moje tělo dopadne na zem ve stejnou chvíli, jak by se dalo předpokládat. Místo toho se otočím vzhůru nohama a padám hlavou na zem, tak blízko žebříku, že je možný, že nejdřív spadnu na něj místo země. Země je pořád blíž a blíž a pak se zastavím. Snažím se přijít na to, co se stalo a uvědomuju si, že se moje noha zasekla v žebříku, což je jediná síla, která působí proti gravitaci. Nějakým zázrakem jsem neztratil žádný jablka a můj vak je pořád plnej a těžkej (pokud plnej má 20kg, tak tenhle mohl mít asi 15). Vtipná věc je, že jsem v pohodě. Nic mě zatím nebolí, můžu hýbat rukama a jedinej problém je, že jsem vzhůru nohama a zaseklej. Muselo to vypadat strašně vtipně, je mi úplně jasný, že kdybyste to viděli v televizi, tak by jste se nahlas smáli a já doufám, že se teď aspoň usmíváte. Každopádně jsem vyprázdnil svůj vak a ztratil tak skoro dva dolary. Pak jsem se snažil zjistit, co mám vlastně dělat. Pokusil jsem se chytnout se žebříku a pak kolem něj udělat víc než 180° otočku. Což by samozřejmě vypadalo skvěle. Nefungovalo to. Nečekaně... Nějak se mi podařilo si uvolnit nohu a zatímco jsem se držel žebříku se mi podařilo se otočit zpět. Bohužel jsem přitom nevypadal skvěle. Jakmile jsem se postavil, tak jsem si všiml, že přicházi Els. Skvělý načasování! I když je pravda, že by mi stejně nemohla nijak pomoct. Pointa je, že se teď opravdu těším na a sbírání kiwi. Žádný žebříky!

Zapomněl jsem napsat, že jsem evidentně strašně dobrej v padání. Spadl jsem několikrát ze žěbříku (nejenom tady), párkrát na lyžích atd. Nikdy se mi ale nic nestalo. Dokonce i když jsem si jednou něco zlomil, tak to byl prst a to proto, že jsem praštil svýho spolužáka. Což je docela vtipná historka, ale zas tak moc se tu ztrapňovat nebudu a navíc ji stejně většina lidí zná. Pointa je, že jsem profesionál v padání! :)

Doteď jsem nikdy neslyšel otázku: „kterej druh jablek to je?“ a ten důvod je naprosto jasnej. Ale tady si Hayden dělá jablkovej koláč a moje první otázka je, který jablka použil. Dva němci zítra (tak měsíc zpátky ;) odjíždějí a jeden z nich nám nabídl jalbkovou dětskou výživu (sorry, nevím, jak jinak to nzavat. Prostě rozmačkaný jablka. Mimochodem strašně dobrý :) a zcela zjevna otázka byla: „Který to jsou jablka?“ a potom začala konverzace o tom, který jablka jsou dobrý na vaření atd. Je zvláštní, jak se pohled na některý věci změní, když máte detailnější informace. Od teď už to nejsou jenom jablka, který si budu kupovat a jíst. Od teď už je to o odrůdách.

Je čas udělat věci zajímavější a začít si dělat srandu z Els. To je nekonečný příběh :)
První věc je o čakrách. Což je vůbec docela dobrý téma.
Předem chci zmínit jednu věc. I když nevěřím na čakry, aury, duchy atd., tak nepopírám, že můžou existovat a já jsem jenom neměl možnost si je ověřit. Takže si budu dělat srandu z lidí, kteří jim věří, ale to neznamená, že s nima nesouhlasím. S jednou věcí, ale musíte určitě souhlasit taky: Tyhle věci přitahují divný lidi :-D
A jeden z těch lidí je Els, která prohlásila, že Ayers Rock (ten červenej kopec uprostřed ničeho v Austrálii) je jedna z čaker Země.
To je všechno. Kvůli jedné větě, která ani není vtipná jsem musel napsat celej odstavec hovadin.
A to je vtipný!
Els je z Nizozemí a i když její angličtna je dobrá, tak má samozřejmě přízvuk. Ne silnej, ale má. To co mě překvapuje, je fakt, že si dělá srandu z toho jak ostatní lidi mluví. Francouz se silným přízvukem (je i jinej než silnej francouzskej přízvuk?) v Australským pořadu o vaření je jeden příklad, ale ona když slyší někoho, kdo mluví trochu zvláštně (a jo, občas i vtipně), tak hned začne opakovat ty věty a dělá si z něho srandu. První věc je: slyšíš sama sebe?
Za druhé: Panebože před měsícem ti bylo 32, opravdu si musíš dělat srandu z toho, jak ostatní mluví?
Jop, opravdu jí je 32. Smutné, že?
Tohle se dalo očekávat, ale Els nemá ráda alkohol. Nepije pivo a když se jí někdo zeptal, jestli se k nám přidá na oslavu, tak odpověděla: „Já nesnáším alkohol dobře“
Na to jsem odpověděl: „Nikdo nesnáší alkohol dobře, to je ta pointa“
Jsem vtipnej, co? :)
Ale jak jsem řekl, neměl bych být překvapenej. Ona vypadá jako jeden z těch lidí, co si myslí, že jsou lepší než ostatní a každej kdo si dá po práci jedno pivo je pro ně alkoholik a idiot.
Btw, právě teď sedí vedle mě :)
Mám pokušení jí ten blog dát přečíst :-D Akorát musím najít nějakou hezkou a nenápadnou cestu, jak to udělat :-D
Jedna věc, které pořád nerozumím je, proč lidi šetří místo toho, aby pracovali. A zrovna tady je to úplně očividný. Pracujeme každej den během otvíracích hodin obchodů, takže pokud nemáme den volna, tak musíme přestat pracovat, abychom si mohli nakoupit. Párkrát jsem stopoval do Alexandry (50km), to stejný do Roxburghu (12km) a dvakrát jsem šel nebo jel na kole do Millers Flat (5km). V Alexandře je supermarket a i když je to New World, tak je to asi levnější než chodit do malej obchodů v Roxburghu a Millers Flas a to je důvod, proč Els jezdí tam. Pár dní zpátky zatímco všichni pracovali si ona udělala den volna a stopovala do Alexandry nakupovat. Já jsem si místo toho půjčil koli a jeden den, když jsme měli pozdější začátek, jsem jel do Millers Flat, vrátil se zpátky na čas a mohl jsem začít pracovat.
Zatím v pohodě, dělej si co chceš, pokud ti to vyhovuje, fajn... Divná věc je, že se mě potom zeptala, jestli jsem jel nakupovat do Alexandry. Já řekl, že ne, protože by mi to trvalo několik hodin a že jsem jel jenom do Millers Flat. Ona se zeptala: „Není to dražší?“
Já odpověděl, že netuším, že si nakoupím, co potřebuju a cenu tak moc neřeším, ale bylo mi jasný, že má asi pravdu.
A teď přichází ta zcela očividná věc. Proč by někdo radši místo práce stopoval do Alexandry, což mu s velkým štěstím na řidiče bude trvat aspoň hodinu a půl, ale pravděpodobně mnohem víc, když může jít do bližšího a trochu dražšího obchodu, ale být zpátky připravenej na práci.
Já jsem si nakoupil jídlo za 65 dolarů. V New World by mě to možná stálo 55. Takže bych ušetřil 10 dolarů za 1.5 hodiny. Za tu dobu můžu udělat 1.5 beden Fuji nebo jeden bin skoro jakékoliv jiné odrůdy. Vzhledem k tomu, že po dani dostáváme asi 30 dolarů za bin...
Asi to nikdy nepochopím, ale opravdu mi přijde logičtější pracovat, abych měl peníze, místo šetření. Další věc je, že tu opravdu neřeším, kolik mě jídlo stojí. Za poslední dva týdny jsem si vydělal spoustu peněz (a tenhle plus ty další dva by taky měly být fajn) a když vím, že jediný dvě věci, za který tu utrácím, je nájem 65 dolarů a potom jídlo, tak si říkám, proč si aspoň nekoupit to, co chci a aspoň jíst dobře.
Co ještě nechápu je, jak je možný, že si některý věci lidi nepamatujou. Například sazbu za bin. Začali jsem Fuji minulej týden, takže se už ukázali na naší výplatě. Stejně se ale Els, dva dny zpátky, zeptala: „Kolik dostáváme za Fuji?“ Dostala odpověď 40 a na to řekla: „Vážně? To je dobrý.“
Chápu, že to může být matoucí vědět, kolik dostáváme za kterou odrůdu, ale pokud se ukázala aspoň jednou na výplatním šeku, tak je to dost divný. Opravdu je ti tak moc jedno, kolik peněz dostáváš?
Další věc je, že Els ani neví, co sbíráme. Jeden týpek, kterej tu s náma bydlí a pracuje v baličce se zeptal, co teď sbírame a ona odpověděla: „Golden Pacific“ a pak dodala, že to není moc dobrý. Týpek, kterej dřív sbíral jablka, se zastavil a zeptal se: „Pacific Rose.“ Na což Els odpověděla ano.
Ne! Sbírali jsme Pacific Beauty. Sbírali jsme Golden Delicious. Teď sbíráme Pacific Queen a Pacific Rose je poslední odrůda sezóny.
Je to tak těžký? Pokud si je nesbírala, tak chápu, že je těžký znát všechny odrůdy, ale pokud jsme na nich strávili aspoň jeden den (a na většině mnohem víc), jak je možný, že je neznáš? Divný...
Další vtipná věc o Pacific Rose. Když jsme je sbírali, tak to byly poslední dva dny a já se ptal Glena, kterej tu pracoval i roky předtím, kolik za ně dostávali. Od mi řekl, že asi 38. Na to se Els zeptala: „38? Nedostávali jsem za ně předtím 45?“
Ne, kreténe! To byla jiná odrůda. Proč by jsme sakra sbírali odrůdu, kdy jde všechno ze stromu a o další dva týdny později by jsme sbírali tu stejnou a znovu sbírali všechno?
Ok, to je o Els všechno. Pro teď... Asi... :-D
Tak ne, protože pokud jsem o tom nepsal předtím, tak je tu ještě jedna (snad poslední) věc.
Ona po sobě ani neumývá! Sice odkládá svoje nádobí, na rozdíl od jiných lidí, ale nazývat to umýváním? Nikdy. Nikdy jsem ji neviděl použít horkou vodu, ale hlavně jsem ji nikdy neviděl použít prostředek na mytí. Pochopil bych misku od cereálií, ale umývat lžíci, kterou si měla v puse jenom se studenou vodou a dvěma sekundama otření prstama je docela nechutný. Donutilo mě to umývat nádobí nejenom po jídle, ale i před.
Omlouvám se, ale ona je prostě strašně vtipnej idiot (jop, změnil jsem kompletně svůj názor. Je dost daleko od toho být chytrá. Pořád ale může být inteligentní) a nemá o tom ani tušení.
Další vtipná osoba je Carrey (nebo jak se to píše). Tihle dva dělají dohromady úžasnej pár a zatímco já sedím v kuchyni a čtu si nebo si hraju na počítači, tak tihle dva si povídají. A je mi velmi líto, že nemůžu reprodukovat jejich konverzace, protože se při poslouchání skvěle bavím.
Jeden z důvodů proč je Carry vtipnej je kvůli jeho posedlosti s teplem. Sedím v místnosti a mám na sobě džíny a tričko a je mi docela dobře. Ostatní vypadají taky docela spokojeně. Carrey má tlustej svetr, dva páry obvrovských (a svítivě modrých, což je samo o sobě strašně vtipný) ponožek a stejně je odhodlán zapnout topení. To jsme zapnuli, když byla zima, ale teď je tu docela příjemně a není důvod ho znovu zapínat, aspoň nějakou dobu... ale on ho prostě musí zapnout a zničit celej systém našich nabíječek. Je dost těžký vejít všechny nabíječky do jedné zásuvky a ještě těžší je to proto, že pokud jich je o jednu víc, tak to vyhodí pojistky. Ale on prostě musí zapnout topení, protože je zima!

Začal jsem tu sledovat televizi. Ne proto, že je lepší, většina pořadů je stejná, akorát má jiný jména. Ordinace V Růžové Zahradě je Shortland Street, Ulice je Neighbors atd. Tohle jenom odhaduju, protože jsem ani jeden z těch pořádů nikdy celej neviděl, ale viděl jsem ukázky, občas konec a párkrát jsem viděl většinu dílu, akorát bez zvuku, ale ono to docela stačí :)
Důležitý je, že jsem začal sledovat televizi. Proč? Několik důvodů. Za prvé je prostě puštěná a protože dost často nemůžu zůstat v pokoji kvůli chladu, tak trávím většinu času v kuchyni/obýváku/jídelně. Za druhé u toho nepotřebuju přemýšlet. Když sbírám, tak mám 10 hodin „volnýho času“, kdy můj mozek nedělá nic, takže když se vrátím, tak jediný co chci, je zaplnit si hlavu. Čímkoliv, hlavně pokud nemusím nad ničím přemýšlet, protože po celým dnu přemýšlení o ničem a o všem chci mít klid. Za třetí jsem zjistil, že některý pořady jsou zajímavý. Moje nejoblíbenější je My Kitchen Rules (samozřejmě soutěž o vaření) a to hlavně kvůli dvěma asiatkám, který mají nenávistný komentáře na ostatní soutěžící a celkově jsou strašně vtipný. Druhý je Hell's Kitchen a to hlavně kvůli jedné strašně otravné ženské a celkově kvůli tomu, že je krásný sledovat, jak hloupí, vtipní a plní nenávisti lidi můžou být, když se snaží vyhrát. A čtvrtej důvod je ten, že zatímco sleduju televizi, Sam a Els komentují. Takže nejenom, že můžu studovat lidi v televizi, ale ještě mě baví jejich komentáře.
Začínám chápat, proč mi trvalo tak dlouho napsat ten poslední (teď už předposlední) článek. Sbírání není fyzicky zas tak namáhavá práce a dokažu si představit pracovat ještě dýl, protože se po práci necítím nijak unaveně, ale protože ta práce nevyžaduje přemýšlení, tak se mi po práci nechce dělat vůbec nic, co vyžaduje přemýšlení. Dokonce i čtení detektivní/thriller knížky, která je chytlavá a lehká na čtení (skoro vůbec nepotřebuju slovník :) je občas moc namáhavý a většinou chci jenom sledovat televizi a nedělat nic.
Taky jsem zjistil, proč lidi sledují televizi. Protože jim to nahrazuje reálnej život a protože je to jediný vzrušení, který mají. Jediná věc, co se tu jinak dá dělat je poslouchat Els, když si povídá s Carreym (nebo jednoduše když Els mluví, i když Carrey je taky vtipnej :), což se naštěstí děje většinou o reklamách, takže se bavím celou dobu :)
Z nějakýho neznámýho důvodu lidi berou televizi příliš vážně. To je fakt, kterej nechápu a nedokážu vysvětlit, ale je to pravda. Já sleduju televizi, abych se pobavil nad lidma, kteří dělají hovadiny, ale všichni ostatní to berou strašně vážně a přirovnávají se k těm lidem, co dělají hovadiny. Nikdy jsem neměl potřebu komentovat televizi a nebo dokonce mluvit na to, co se děje. Třeba ten Ind včera vedle mě, kterej sledoval nějakej film a během něj asi pětkrát prohlásil: „Bitch“ na ženskou postavu v něm. WTF?
Skoro čtyři stránky, to je v pohodě. Čas začít ten druhej článek o sbírání jablek :)
Čas nezačít! :)
Els nesnáší matematiku. To není vůbec překvapující a s trochou štěstí je to naposled, co si z ní dělám srandu .-D

Jsem závislák! A teď je to oficiální a potvrzený! A moje droga je sice možná trochu zvláštní, ale pokud se nad tím zamyslíte, tak to dává smysl. Jsem závislej na hudbě! A to myslím úplně vážně! Hudbu tu poslouchám občas a byla i doba, kdy jsem neposlouchal nic po hodně dlouhou dobu a co se stalo? Přesně to, co byste čekali: abstinenční příznaky. Byl jsem naštvanej, nepříjemnej, nesnášel jsem svoji práci a celkově jsem měl prostě absťák. Když jsem si konečně něco pustil, tak mi hned bylo líp. To se stalo ještě když jsem sbíral meruňky a i když mě to napadlo, tak jsem to nebral moc vážně.
Ale mám lepší příklady. Neposlouchal jsem tu hudbu po několik týdnů. Sluchátka se mi rozbily a poslouchání na notebooku nebylo možný. Všechno šlo dobře po dobu asi tří týdnů. Sbírání, peníze atd. Jeden jsem ale sbírali skvělý Fuji a Keith mě poslal na dost mizernou řadu. Věděl jsem, že ostatní jsou na tom mnohem líp, ale protože moje řada byla strašná, tak mě to nasralo. Nakonec jsme nebyl o tolik pomalejší a věděl jsem, že to bude jenom na jeden, dva biny, ale stejně jsem byl naštvanej. Potom to bylo v pohodě, ale na konci týdne jsem se zase cítil blbě. Možná moje záda začali protestovat, možná na mě lezla nějaká choroba, ale ještě je tu jedna možnost. Měli jsme nějaký volný dny a dneska jsem se cítil v pohodě. Ale stejně jsem byl naštvanej. Nebyl jsem pořádně naštvanej hoodně dlouho dobu, protože jsem neměl důvod a všechny věci, který by mě mohli naštvat jsem prostě ignoroval, ale tady mě naštvalo to, že jsem očekával 40 dolarů za bin Granny Smiths, ale místo toho jsme dostávali jenom 35. A protože tu není, co dalšího sbírat, tak budu dostávat 35 dolarů až do konce. Jeden bin mi trvá asi hodinu a půl. Takže po zdanění dostávám asi 18 za hodinu. Což samozřejmě není špatný. Horší než dřív, ale rozhodně ne špatný. Stejně mě to ale naštvalo na celej den. Takže sbírám jablka, jsem naštvanej a udělal jsem tři bedny. Začíná být tma, všichni ostatní už odešli a já přemýšlím, jestli začít čtvrtej. Rozhodnu se, že jo a taky se rozhodnu si pustit hudbu. Mobil si dám do kapuce (nejlepší nápad :) a poslouchám Manafest (ani nevím proč). Najednou je mi mnohem líp a všechno je v pohodě. Opravdu to fungovalo a já si to sbírání docela užíval.
Jediný, co mi z toho vyplývá je, že jsem závislej na hudbě. Není tu jiný vysvětlení. Konečně vím, jaký to je být závislej. Částečně...
Každopádně se hodí říct: yay! :)
A pokud mi nevěříte, tak tu mám další příklad. Pomalý sbírání mě akorát nasírá. Stejně jako všechny. Nečekaně... Dělali jsme Pacific Rose a ze začátku to šlo dobře. Pak jsme se přesunuli na mnohem horší řady a šlo to dost pomalu. V té době jsem si pustil hudbu a bylo mi to úplně ukradený. Nebyl jsem vůbec naštvanej. Spíš naopak. Můj bin byl strašně daleko, sbírání bylo pomalý, ale já jsem stejně tančil na cestě k truhle a užíval jsem si to, že si nevydělávám žádný peníze. Jak to? To vše díky všemocně síle nu-jazzu a jmenovitě díky Parov Stelar :)

Jsem dost pozadu se svým blogem. Čím dál tím víc. Už mám věci napsat na to napsat další jeden až dva články, ale ještě jsem nepřeložil tenhle a nevím, jestli to mám udělat nebo mám začít psát další. Upřímně se mi nechce dělat vůbec nic. Nevím proč...

Myslím, že to zakončím jednou vtipnou historkou. Jeden den jsme začali na čas, ale po chvíli začalo pršet a tak jsme museli skončit. Šli jsem zpátky, když nám zastavila dodávka Vanuatuánců, kteří nám nabídli, že nás odvezou. Já, dva němci a jeden brit/nizozemec/co já vím a asi 8 černých Vanuatuánců. Ušetřilo nám to sice jenom pár minut, ale stejně to od nich bylo hezký. Později ten den jsem stopoval do Alexandry, abych si koupil lístek do Aucklandu a potom jsem plánoval stopovat zpět. Stojím u cesty, když mi ta stejná dodávka zastaví. Brandon (další traktorista, černoch) řídí a v zadu je znovu asi 8 černochů. Trvalo nám asi půl hodiny dostat se zpět, ale celou tu dobu, co jsem s nima jel, jsem měl v hlavě jenom jednu věc a nemohl jsem se jí zbavit. Jediný, co jsem chtěl udělat, bylo, se zeptat: „Tak co? Kdo z vás hraje na basu?“
Vtipný, co? :-D
A to je asi tak všechno. Čas začít další článek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments :)