Friday, December 14, 2012

I don't use the tags anymore.


At all!

ENGLISH:

The germans are watching Himym!
But that's not the point!
The point is I'm a lucky bastard because I went to play poker yesterday and I won the first place. Buy-in 5 dollars (plus $2 for some extra chips and of course drinks) and I won $80 in cash and fifty dollars as a bar tab. Tonight's gonna be a good good night (singing ;)
Also there's a karoke tonight so it will be fun :)

I don't undestand my coworkers. The kitchen and the floor staff have separated duties and only ocassionaly they merge. Like me making deserts which is great job :)
Kitchen's duty is to empty the barrel of meals. It was almost full and we had nothing to do so I decided to empty the bin. When I got back, Claire (duty manager and idiot :-D) asked me if I emptied the bin. I answered that I did and she said angrily: „that's kitchen's job“.
Seriously? I had nothing to do and this needed to be done so I just did it.
When the kitchen is busy and we need desert I just make them. I like it sure, but still if I'm not busy why not just help the kitchen?
I don't get this kind of thinking. Well... „thinking“ :)

It's fun when we are really busy, the managers suddenly get angry and yell at you for no reason.
For example I'm taking the meals and I just stop to rearange the plates on my arms and someone starts yelling at me: What's wrong?
I don't even bother with answering...

Back to the germans who are watching How I met you mother.
Ok. Maybe not but at least let's get back to germans and accents in general.
People have different accent. When they speak you can guess quite easily where the people come from. Strange thing is when the people start singing. They lose their accents.
How does that work?
Intonation (?) changes I get that but how come the pronunciation of words is suddenly different?

I'm dancing from neck up.
Writing on a t-shirt from rock radio.

This hostel attracts weirdos, gays and obviously transvestites.
Morning. I'm having breakfast. Guy's sitting a table in front of me. I notice his shoes. Girl's shoes and my face goes: what the hell?
Then I'm going to laundry and I saw this guy going to his room. Not only he has girl's shoes he also has a skirt. Just a little bit above his knees and definitely not that strange skirt gay/black metalheads wear.
And now that I think of it he had shaved legs...

I was walking down the street and I was thinking what do they do with the christmas tree?
In Napier it's not real one (I think) but even if it is. Does the government or council have heaps (I like this word :) of storage rooms and they just keep all their decorations and then use them again and again for Christmas?

Another funny thing from work.
Jade (another idiotic manager :-D) is serving people and asks them: „would you like a tomato sauce?“
They answer they would like to and she says: „our tomato sauce is just over there.“ while pointing in that direction.
Am I the only one who doesn't understand?
I hope you get my point and you do understand.

I decided I need to start my own cafe/bakery/ice cream shop. I probably won't make any money out of it but it will be the the nicest place :)
And the only music that will play there will be electroswing :)
Ok maybe a little bit of some happy and uplifting dnb.
And it will be a place where you can spill a drink and get a free one. Just because you're clumsy.
It will also be a place where the prices will be so low it will only make money to keep it alive and no profit at all.
And the staff will be so friendly you will hate their smile if you start coming to often.
The name will be Pie Hole (possibly) and it will look very similar to a place Pie Hole from Pushing Daisies tv series :)
Google the pictures ;)
When you're smiling, you look friendly and sympathetic you can get a free food.
And I will be there everyday in the morning in my private armchair listening people's stupid conversation and I'll be writing my blog or my book (yeah right... :-D)

And in my Pie Hole I won't allow any germans watching himym.

Still no idea what should I buy for christmas. To anyone.
Obviously I'm a horrible person (no surpries there I know) because I didn't send any postcard nor presents back home.
I'm also horrible because I don't call or skype my parents and friends.
And the worst thing is probably that I don't miss my home.
Not sure what does it say about me but most likely nothing good...

I think I'm popular with gay people only when I'm in a bad mood or at least when I'm not very social. But I'm not sure how I came to that conclusion.

I still haven't find anyone who would go with me to the Rhythm and Vines but I think I might be alright anyway :)

So far the only good thing with christmas in summer are strawberries :)
Otherwise it's getting more and more strange.

Quite short today and nothing more to write except the germans watching How I met you mother.
Should I end?

I finally managed to download Example-Evolution of a man within an hour of a free wifi :)
And after three songs from which I already heard two (but remember only one) I definitely want to and need to go his concert.
And listening Change the way you kissed me again live when you know what to expect will be so awesome! :)
I also want to go a festival where are Of monsters and Men but I don't know any other band, it's in a bad time and bad place and quite expensive :-/

I so much want to see Chase and Status live. English guy was describing their show on Glastonbury. On the other stage you can see U2 but about the same amount of people are listening Chase and Status. It's raining and Let You Go is starting.
Fuck! I want to see them live.
Next year is for Voicians and the year after (tops) is for Celldweller in US.

I have to go to Wellington. Everyone is in wellington and everyone love(s?) Wellington.
Too bad it will have to wait at least two months or something.

It's stupid. It's hot in here but I have a cold. A real one, not the allergy one.
And it's all because yoga and using bike.
I had 11th class today and it's very odd that some postures are very easy one day and second day I can't do them. Silly body :-D
I should meet more english people because then I could get use to using swear words like twat and wanker. Why do I want that? It's obvious and if you don't know you will never know.
Basically: just the twat and wanker are beautiful swear words :)
And also english people are usually cool.
At least I'm more and more behaving like proper englishman by following the silliest rule of all: eating is cheating! :-D

It's all looking better and better.
The week in Rotorua is already planned even though I didn't have to do anything. Thanks for that :)
I'll probably have some company for RaV.
I have just one more day in job and suprisingly I will get more money than I though for my last week.
I still have to spend my $50 tab in a pub. It just sucks I don't have my lucky charm to drink with me :)
One problem remains as always. Presents!
Fuck I hate giving gifts.
Wrong!
I like giving gifts. I just hate thinking about what to buy because I suck.


I really don't know what to write so I have two options now: Write more about how awesome I am and how epic was my winning in poker but the problem is it wasn't epic and even though I was playing really good (compare to my other games) it was basically just luck.
The second thing is explaining the germans watching himym.
Why am I talking about it is that they were watching it in GERMAN. 
Really?
Most of the people have basic (and better) knowledge of english and in 99% of conversation are doing alright. So why would they watch series and movies with dubbing?
WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYY?

And I can't post it because I have no internet as usual :)
Cheers
Albýn/Ian/Jan/Honza

ČESKY:


Němci sledují himym!
Což je zcela nepodstatná informace i přesto, že je to pointa celého článku :)
Podstatná informace je, že jsem vyhrál poker turnaj a nejenom, že jsem vyhrál 50 dolarů na baru, ale hlavně jsem vyhrál 80 dolarů hotově. Za 5 (+2) dolarů to vůbec není špatný :)

Některý lidi prostě nechápu. Kuchyň a číšníci mají rozdělený úkoly a velmi výjimečně se prolínají. Například když můžu dělat dezerty :)
Kuchyň má zá úkol vyhodit kýbl jídla od zákazníků. Když už byl skoro plnej, a já neměl co jinýho dělat, tak jsem ho vyprázdnil. Pak jsem se vrátil a Claire (řekněme vedoucí pro nedostatek jiných, vhodnějších slov) se mě zeptala, jestli jsem to byl já kdo ho vyhodil. Já odpověděl, že jo a ona naštvaně odvětila: To je práce kuchyně!
Seriously? Někdo to udělat musel a já neměl nic jinýho na práci, tak proč ne?
Když mají kuchaři moc práce a my potřebujem dezerty, tak je udělám. Mě se ta práce libí, ale stejně? Pokud nemám co dělat, tak proč jim nepomoct?
Někteří lidi jsou prostě divní...

Ale je zábava sledovat „vedoucí“ když je restaurace plná a všichni musí naplno pracovat, protože jsou vždycky naštvaní a křičí na vás zcela bezdůvodně.
Třeba když jsem bral talíře a protože mi padaly, tak jsem si je chtěl trochu posunout a v té chvíli na mě někdo naštvaně křičí: „Co se děje?“

Sakra! Poslední překlad byl docela solidní, ale teď to zase nefunguje a je mi zcela jasný, že je to strašný a jak to přesně vystihla Andrejka, tak to zní jako znuděnej dabing.

Zpět k Němcům sledujícím How I met your mother.
Tak ne... Ale aspoň se přesuneme k němcům a přízvukům.
Když někdo promluví, většinou se dá zjisit odkud je, ale jakmile začnou lidi zpívat, tak ztratí svůj přízvuk.
WTF? Chápu, že se mění intonace, ale vyslovování slov by mělo zůstat stejný, ne?

Tancuju od krku výš.
Překlad nápisu na tričku rockovýho rádia.

Criterion přitahuje podivíny, homosexuály and evidentně i transvestity.
Snídám a u stolu naproti mně sedí týpek. Najednou si všimnu jeho bot. Ženskejch bot!
Zatím ještě v pohodě, ale pak si jdu pro vypraný oblečení a vidím toho týpka znovu. Znovu vidím jeho žensky boty a tentokrát si všímám i toho, že má sukni. A ne tu gay sukni pro metalisty, ale normální sukni.
A když jsem to pak psal tak mi došlo, že měl oholený nohy.

Procházel jsem Napier a díval se na ozdoby a přemýšlel jsem: co dělají s vánočním stromem. Vypadal jako umělej, ale i kdyby ne, tak má radnice někde velkej sklad plnej vánočních ozdob?

Další podivnost:
Jade (další idiot v práci) obsluhuje zákazníky a pak se zeptá: „Chtěli byste kečup?“
Oni odpoví, že jo a ona řekne: „náš kečup je támhle.“
Tohle zní strašně divně a nejsem si úplně jistej, jestli to chápete, ale nevadí... Snad jo.

Definitivně jsem se rozhodl, že si musím zařídit vlastní kávarnu/cukrárnu. Pravděpodobně z toho nebudu mít žádný peníze, ale bude to nejhezčí místo na světě.
Jediná hudba tam bude electroswing.
A možná trošku veselýho dnb.
Když rozlijete svoje pití, tak dostanete nový, jenom proto, že jste nešikovní...
Ceny budou tak nízký, aby se pokryly náklady, ale bez zisku.
Personál bude tak vstřícnej, že budete nenávidět jejich úsměv pokud buete chodit moc často.
Bude se jmenovat Pie Hole (případně Kolačový Doupě. Asi ;) a bude to tam vypadat velmi podobně jako v seriálu Pushing Daisies. Vygooglete si to :)
Pokud budete sympatičtí a v dobré náladě, tak můžete dostat jídlé/pití zdarma.
A já tam budu každý ráno, ve svým soukromým křesle, poslouchat vaše stupidní konverzace a psát na blog nebo svoji knihu (lol :-D)

A Koláčovým Doupeti nebudou žádní Němci sledující himym.

Pořád nemám nejmenší tušení, co koupit za dárky.
Evidentně jsem strašnej člověk (což není překvapení), protože jsem domů neposlal žádný pohledy natožpak dárky.
Taky jsem strašnej, protože vůbec nevolám a ani neskypuju se svýma rodičema.
A nejhorší ze všeho je, že my domov vůbec nechybí.
Nejsem si jistej, co přesně to o mě říká, ale asi nic dobrýho...

Z neznámýho důvodu si myslím, že jsem oblíbenej mezi homosexuálama jenom když jsem ve špatné náladě nebo aspoň nejsem příliš sociální. A jak říkám: netuším, jak jsem na to přišel...

Pořád jsem nenašel nikoho, kdo se mnou půjde na Rhythm and Vines. Ale stejně to bude epic! :)

Zatím jediná dobrá věc na Vánocích na Zélandu jsou jahody.
Jinak je to jenom divný...

Dneska je to překvapivě krátký and nemám moc co napsat kromě Němců sledujících How I Met Your Mother.

Konečně jsem si stáhnul Example-Evolution of a Man se svým hodinovým přístupem na internet :)
A po třech písních jsem usoudil, že nezbytně nutně potřebuju jít na jeho koncert.
Hlavně kvůli Change the way you kissed me, protože teď vím, co očekávat :)
Taky přemýšlím o tom, že půjdu na festival, kde hrají Of Monsters and Men, ale neznám žádný jiný kapely a je to ve špatnej čas na špatným místě :-/

Musím jít na koncert Chase and Status. Týpek z anglie mi popisoval jejich koncert na Glastonbury. NA druhé stagi jsou U2, ale zhruba stejný množství lidí sleduje Chase and Status. Prší a Let you go začíná.
OK, další rok je pro Voicians a Chase and Status a nejpozději ten další je pro Celldweller. Možná i v Americe :)

Musím do Wellingtonu. Všichni jsou ve wellingtonu a všichni milují wellington.
Škoda, že to bude trvat ještě nějakou dobu.

Je tu vedro a já jsem nachlazenej a to jenom kvůli joze a kolu.
Měl jsem 11 hodin and nejdivnější je, že některý cviky a pozy jsou strašně jednoduchý jeden den a druhej je nezvládám.
Měl bych se víc vídat s angličanama, protože bych si zvykl na používání slov jako twat a wanker, což jsou nejlepší nadávky.
Aspoň, že se chovám jako pravej brit, protože se držím hesla: eating is cheating (jezení je podvádění), což je neuvěřitelná blbost :-D

Všechno vypadá líp a líp.
Týden v Rotorua je naplánovanej a to jsem nemusel nic dělat.
Mám společnost na Rhythm and Vines.
Mám poslední den v práci a překvapivě dostanu víc peněz než jsem čekal.
A pořád musím utratit 50 dolarů v hospodě.
Jeden problém ale pořád zůtává. Dárky!

Nevím, co psát dál a mám dvě možnosti: Napsat víc o své epické výhře v pokeru. Problém je ten, že to nebylo nic epickýho a i když jsem kupodivu hrál dobře, tak to bylo hlavně o štěstí.
A druhá věc je, že bych mohl vysvětlit Němce sledující himym.
Proč o tom mluvím? Protože oni ten seriál sledují v němčině. WTF?
Všichni němco mají minimálně základy angličtiny a v drtivé většině konverzací si vedou dobře, tak proč sakra sledují seriály s dabingem?

A to je všechno. Omlouvám se za zpoždění...

3 comments:

  1. We need to see Chase&Status before the new album will come out. And then see them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed but I just looked up their gigs and they only make DJ sets which sucks. I hope it will be better than last time though

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments :)