Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yoga and some other minor things

Except one major one :)

ENGLISH:

OK, here we go, od teď budu psát střídavě v angličtině a střídavě v češtině and I know it's stupid idea and noone will understand that. Omlouvám se but I have to try :)
What happened? Konečně jsem začal mít rád nějakej hostel a lidi v něm. Asi to bude tím, that there's only one german, a girl and because she has no other germans, tak musí mluvit v angličtině. Navíc je sympatická. Not that other germans are not but you know...
There's an american a místo jakýchkoliv slov jsme na sebe za těch několik hodin co se známe kývli at least ten times.

Stop that! It's stupid!
A dost! Je to hovadina!
How about this system?
Co tenhle systém?
Translating every sentence or short article and just paste the translation right after the original.
Hned překládat každou větu nebo odstavec a číst obojí.
No that's not a good idea because than you can actually compare how much my translation sucks.
To není dobrej nápad, protože pak můžete okamžitě srovnat a zjistit, jak moc neumím překládat.
Maybe I can but I just forgot the czech! :-O

It's freezing in here and by freezing I mean I'm a bit cold just sitting in a shirt in a room and (!) they switched on the heater. It was about 15 degrees during the day. Now it's probably much less.
I'm actually thinking of starting a cleaning bussines. It's just being a sole trader so it' not a real company but it might be easier than to find a job as a window cleaner if I start doing it on my own.
I really need to find a job for next year.

I played in this hostel so much pool like never before. And I'm getting worse. At least I have a good company so it's still fun even after so many games.
Noone here has movies or tv series in their (is that right?) ĺaptops.
I love sharing the music I have and I love even more when it's succesful and the other person likes the music. It makes me a bit happier :)
I did a good deed (?) few minutes ago a it makes me a bit happier too. There was a girl asking if she can buy connection to internet (at 11 pm, yeah right! :-D). I said probably not but there are some free wifis. She said she already used the limit and then I thought of my codes for internet I'm not using and which I got from the czech guy who works here and because I'm a really goog guy I gave her two of my 50mb codes.
Unbelievable how much you start apreciate the internet in here. I download gigabytes every day and in here 50mb is quite a lot. Terrible country!
I got my repaired headphones back. They now have a gold jack with a wiggly (love words like that) in the end so it should be even harder to break it. And it looks cool! :)
I learned how to use The Thingie in the pool. That helped right?

I was reading a book and there was guy who didn't want to expand his british company into the rest of europe and his explanations was: If god put a strip of water between us, he must have had good reasons for doing so.
Epic! :-D Love that reasoning :)
I don't know if I already wrote that but I'm much better in small groups of people. When you can put the people in one table and everyone can hear each other, that's the group with which I'm good at. I loved staying in Auckland becuase there was actually just one table :-D And I love staying in Criterion because there are so few people so you can actually talk to them until one o'clock which should happen more often. I need more better company like I had in Auckland and like I still have (won't have tomorrow) in here.
Germany is the same as czech.
How is the reading? Do you like the constant change of topics and just jumping from one thought to another? Is it confusing?
Back to something else.
I don't like that you always have to push/switch things twice in here (meaning the hotel not all NZ). Toaster, teapot (or whatever ti's called the thing that makes the water hot. Boiler?)...
And I thing I got used to everything that's different in here like language, driving on different side and pretty much everything but there are still two things I can't get use to. First the switch on the plugs. It's not enough to plug the charger in you have to switch it on to make it work. And the second thing, I can't decide which one is worse, is that they have no big (0.5l) cups in here so I always have to drink small cups of tea which is annoying and not enough.
Is my style of writing different than it was? Because I think it was, but now (it really seems like I got better in english) it's pretty much the same.
I want to write my normal stories but I'm terrible in czech and not good enough in english. Just as I was afraid of.
Just kidding I'm just lazy and I don't want to write :-D
I'm so excited about the end of the year. Meaning days before christmas untill the third of january.
Maybe a bit travelling after Napier then back to Auckland to have great christmas in Jon's house. Afterwards back to Hawke's bay to Rhythm and Vines and then somewhere (not exaclty sure where) to Example's concert. Awesome plan! :)
The only bad thing are the gifts. I suck at giving gifts (as most of you know) but I have to buy something and I have abolutely no idea what.
I apologise in advance.

I'm supposed to be sending two letters. One in NZ and one back to czech. I don't want to do write any of them because I have no idea what to write.
Yesterday I was in my room alone. Now there is (are? I still don't know) 6 people
I think my headphones are better after the repair :)
I guess it was worth the $35.
Waterflame-Conclusion. Long time no hear :)
I jynxed my headphones. Well not entirely but it seems like my laptop broke and the headphones output is not working properly. Damn it! At least the phone is working...
So far :-D
1:37 I should get to bed.
But why go there when I'll always get up? :-D
It was a stupid idea to reinstall the windows just before leaving because no I have none of the movies I had (and I had quite a lot of them) none of the games and also none of the series. It would be so cool to watch doctor who and community all over again before they start/continue again.

Nothing more to write right now even though I know I forgot so many things so many times it's getting annoying. But I will remember one day and write them down.
So far have a good night :)

I'm going to try yoga in two hours.
Everything's looking better and better. I got an offer for a job, kiwi guy who has some contacts might find something in an orchard.
Also I'm getting much better in pool. Ok, I'm not, but I'm playing against better players so it has to have some effect eventually and one guy is a „pro“ so he gave me quite a lot advices.
One problem is that we have a different rules from the czech which isn't that bad actually, the second and bigger problem is that because people leave and come, players are different than the day before which means that everyday we have new set of rules.
I read drama from Cormac McCarthy-Sunset limited and it was very interesting.
At the moment I'm reading Philip Palmer-Artemis and this is really good! I have to read more from him because I like his style. He has a lot of notes under almost every page from the „actual“ writer and some of his notes are in style „click here to find more“ which is awesome idea and I'm probably going to steal it sooner or later.
I don't know if you know what I mean and if i explained it correctly but it's cool idea :)

I made a note in my phone. I was probably in a hurry or tired and, as usual, confident I will later remember what I meant so the note only says „kill myself“
Funny, eh? :-D
I'm not going to kill myself although I think I wasn't in a good mood when I was writing it. But I wonder what I meant by that.
I finally got used to using cheers! Now I just have to get used to sweet (as) and bro (I'm not sure about that though) and then only one really hard think remains. Getting the real kiwi (more like maori) accent. Probably impossible...

A guy in restaurant asked if I'm from Canada or USA. Close enough bro :-D
There is a store with cameras and related stuff and the signs in front of the store says: „enjoy the summer with a underwater camera“
What's wrong? If you don't know kill yourself! :-D
Just kidding but seriously I'm better in english and specially spelling than most english speakers. I'm not exaggerating...
Even though I had to take a look how to spell exaggerate :-D

Another sign, in front of a pub, said two things. I don't know exact sentences but the meaning is the same.
  1. Horse races have twenty horses to choose from while US elections have two candidates.
  2. Going to church doesn't make you more christian than standing in a garage makes you a car.
The first one is quite true if you think about it. It is a bit odd.
And the second is just silly :)

I found another note in my phone. This one is: „indiam joke“ Indiam is obviously a missclick but I still have no idea what it means. It obviously involves Raj, Indian guy who's stealing other's people cigarettes (lucky me:), apples (unlucky me) and toast bread (again, unlucky me) but what I actually wanted to say will stay a mystery for the rest of my life. Unless a miracle happens...

I tried Indian, Thai and Turkish kitchen. All of them were really good :)
I'm glad I can't cook :-D

I got picked up by a lovely german girl and an ugly, fat kiwi :-D
The time with the girl was well spent and I really enjoyed her company. Unfortunately I will never see her again. Probably...
The time with the kiwi was awkward and not well spent. He made a comment about my orange sweatshirt I said that at least I fit with the oranges (it was in a supermarket) and then he said: you're from czech. I made my (well trained, still not perfected) confused look and answered yes and he started talking about Prague a bit about Brno and asked what I'm doing and so on. The weirdest thing was he was checking me. Every several seconds he just bent backward and his eyes were just going from my shoes to head and then back. This happened at least five times during the conversation. He was obviously satisfied with me so he aksed if I want to grab some coffee or something later. I answered says because I'm in NZ and you have to (!) be friendly and polite in NZ and then he left for a minute and then gave me his card.
Well... FUCK! :-D
I don't what would happen if I actually called but I don't think I'm going to try.
Also: Why am I so popular with gay people and old ladies?
It's not fair... :-(
I just realised that I met Jessie (the girl obviously) in a restaurant and I met the guy (sorry, don't know the name and I don't want to bother finding his card) in the supermarket. Solution? Don't go to supermarkets. Ever! :-D
Anyway, both of the encounters were in general very pleasant :-D

My computer is getting worse but at least the plug for headphones seems to be doing better. And I just jynxed it I'm afraid.
I don't know why but I just started listening metal again. I guess the bloody kiwi guy who says he hates hip-hop while playing Eminem has some effect on my musical taste.
But I mix In Flames with Celeste Buckinghma (she's really good btw) so I guess not much has changed.

I still didn't get my ticket for Rhythm and Vines even though I paid two weeks ago. Fun fun fun :-D
And I still have to buy ticket for Example.
I'm looking for the end of the year more and more because I get more and more to reasons to do so :)

When it's raining it always feel like in czech in some country house/cottage because the rain and wind have the same sound. The buildings in here are not very well built I think.

I'm listening Christmas and it's not Christmas.
Make sense right? I wanted to say that I'm listening Clwafinger even though it's not Christmas.
I know I wrote about that. Who remembers? :)
Noone I'm sure. Anyway I wrote last christmas than I think I'm listening Clawfinger only and always on Christmas. I said it without reason, just a feeling.
No, this part makes no sense at all :)

I bought my first hell pizza :) Who doesn't know should look at their zombie videos.
And while i was waiting I read about some of their other ads and Hell pizza is the best! Not because of the food but because it's just plain awesome! Take a look at their ads/commercials :)

I'm meeting some really nice people in here. Thank you all for making the terrible Napier a better place :) Just kidding... Every city in NZ is terrible :-D Italians say that about christchurch, Belgian says that about Rotorua, everyone says that about Auckland and so on.
But it's always the company that makes the place better. It's never the place and that's why I like Auckland while everyone else hates it. I was treated like part of family while everyone else arrived to a totally strange place with knowing noone.
I'm going to yoga in a few minutes and after that (6 or something) I will probably play pool untill late (midnight to 2 am) so I don't know if I should release this...

Aw what the hell! I have to. It's almost four full pages which is my longest in a long time.
Translation someday later.

I just back from my first yoga class and I can say it's unbelievably good! :)
It's exactlythe kind of exercise I've been looking for. I felt dizzy and I actually think I was close to fainting which has never happened to me but after twenty minutes it was great and I feel like newborn :)
I will explain a little what you actually do next time but for now I can only say: Try it!
I feel I could do anything right now :)

And this is not the end of good news! I just got message on Facebook and I'm not going to say anything but I'm excited about tomorrow (today?) and the next days (hopefully a lot of them but probably not...)
Anyway: At thismoment I love everyone, I love this world and I feel really great :-D
Keep it up! :)

I'm suffering a little headache and yes it is because of the yoga but it just proves I'm not able to breathe properly. For more than one reason.
Next time it will be fine I'm pretty sure about that.
Also I'm very tired but it will be a good sleep.
Finally: the best night/the best morning.

ČESKY:

Mrzne! Na poměry NZ a Napier rozhodně. Dokonce zapli i topení a to už něco znamená!
Přemýšlím o tom, že si založím vlastní úklidovou firmu. Bude to asi jednodušší než hledat firmu, kter by mě zaměstnala.
Nutně potřebuju práci od novýho roku.

Nikdy jsem nehrál tolik kulečníku (vtipný slovo?) jako za poslecních pár týdnů. Hraju čím dál hůř, ale pořád mě to kupodivu baví.
Nikdo tu němá filmy a seriály v notebooku. Idioti! Stejně jako já...
Miluju sdílení hudby a nejlepší je, když to někdo upřímně ocení a poslouchá, co jsem doporučil.
Můj dobrý skutek se mi neche překládat. Prostě jsem skvělej a strašně hodnej člověk, co rozdává internet, to je vše :-D
Zajímavý je, že v tak zaostalé zemi jako je NZ člověk konečně ocení žití v civilizované a internetu plné Evropě. Tady jsem rád za 50mb, zatímco doma jsem denně stahoval GB filmů/hudby/seriálů.
Dostal jsem svoje opravený sluchátka zpět. Mají zlatej jack a podivnou pružinu na konci, takže vypadají strašně stylově.

Četl jsem povídku o týpkovi, co nechtěl rozšířit svoji britskou firmu do evropu a jeho argument byl: Pokud mezi nás Bůh položil pruh vody, tak k tomu měl asi dobrý důvod.
Asi to nevyzní jako v originále, ale jinak je to geniální myšlenka :-D
Možná už jsem to psal, ale nejlepší spolčenost je taková, která se vleze kolem jednoho stolu tak aby každej slyšel každýho. Pokud jde o větší společnost, tak už jeto špatně a já nevím, co mám dělat...
Proto se mi tak líbilo u Jona, protože ten měl v bytě přesně jeden stůl. A proto se mi líbi Criterion.
Německo je stejný jako česko.

Vůbec se mi nelíbí, že veškerý tlačítka v tomhle hotelu nefungují a všechny musím zmáčkout dvakrát, aby fungovaly.
Myslím, že už jsem si zvykl na všechno. Jazyk, opačný strany silnice, ale stejně jsou dvě věci, který pořád nezvládám. Za prvé je to tlačítko na zásuvce. Nestačí zastrčit nabíječku, ale navíc ještě musím zmáčkou čudlík. Idiocie!
A druhý (možná ještě horší) je to, že tu nemají velký (0.5l) hrnky, takže musím pít čaj z malých. Idiocie!

Strašně se těším na konec roku. Pár dní před Vánocema až do 3. ledna. Trocha cestování po Napier, pak zpět do Aucklandu na Vánoce. Zase zpět do Hawke's Bay na Rhythm and Vines a pak někam na koncert Example. Nádhera! :)
Jedinej problém jsou dárky, ale co už...

Myslím, že moje sluchátka zní líp po opravě. Asi to za těch 35 dolarů stálo.
Škoda, že se mi pokazil počítač a je teď docela problém poslouchat na něm hudbu ve sluchátkách.
Přeinstalovat windows před odjezem byl blbej nápad, protože teď nemám žádný filmy ani seriály.

Nemám co psát, i když jsem zapomněl asitak milion věcí, co jsem chtěl napsat. Ale jednou si vzpomenu... :-D

Jdu zkusit jogu za asi dvě hodiny :)
Všechno teď vypadá líp. Dostal jsem nabídku na práci. Kiwák mi slíbil, že se poptá a zkusí mi něco sehnat.
Navíc se lepším v kulečníku. Možná. Spíš ne, ale hraju proti mnohem lepším hráčům a jeden z nich je „profesionál“, takže jsem se naučil docela dost.
Trochu problém je, že tu mají jiný pravidla než v česku. Mnohem větší problém ale je, že se tu lidi pořád mění, takže máme jiný pravidla každej večer...
Četl jsem drama od Cormaca McCarthyho-Sunset Limited a bylo to hodně zajímavý.
Teď čtu Philip Palmer- Artemis a je to skvělá knížka. Hlavně protože je má skvělej styl psaní. Na každé sruhé stránce má dole poznámky a některý z nich jsou ve stylu odkazů na neexistující události nebo knihy. To je tak dobrej nápad, že mu ho asi ukradnu.

Udělal jsem si poznámku do mobilu kill myself. Sice jsem neměl dobrou náladu, ale zabít jsem se určitě nechtěl, takže by mě zajímalo, co to má sakra znamenat :-D
Konečně jsem si zvyknul na cheers :)
Teď už zbývá jenom sweet (as) a bro (tady si nejsem úplně jistej) a nakonec už jenom kiwi (maori) přízvuk, což asi nedám...

Fakt bych nečekla, že cedule před hospodou můžou vést k zamyšlení, ale tyhle jedna se dvěma zprávama se fakt povedla.
  1. Koňský závody mají dvacet koní na výběr, zatímco volby v USA mají dva kandidáty.
  2. Navštěvování kostelu tě nedělá křesťanem o nic víc než tě stání v garáži dělá autem.
To první je podivný a částečně pravdivý.
To druhý už je jenom podivný.

Našel jsem druhou poznámku v mobilu. Tentokrát jde o Indiam joke. Indiam je samozřejmě Indian a má to nějakou spojistost s Rajem, Indem kterej krade cigarety (naštěstí ne mě :), jablka (tady už jde i o mě) a chleba (zase já), ale co jsem tím opravdu myslel asi zůstane záhadou na věky...

Zkoušel jsem Indickou, Thajskou a Tureckou kuchyni a všechny byly výborný...
Jsem docela rád, že neumím vařit :)

Byl jsem „sbalen“ (strašný slovo, ale nenapadá mě teď lepší) hezkou Něměckou slečnou a ošklivým, tlustým kiwákem.
Společnost Jessie jsem si užil a doufám, že se ještě uvidíme (i když asi spíš ne).
Kiwák byl dost divnej. Nejdřív měl komentář na moji oranžovou mikinu na což jsem odpověděl, že aspoň zapadám mezi pomeranče kolem mě. On se okamžitě zeptal, jestli jsem z Česka. Já nasadil svůj zmatený (a tréninkem skoro dokonalý) výraz a odpověděl, že jo. On mi začal výkládat o Praze, Brnu a ptal se co dělám. To všechno bylo ještě v pohodě, ale hodně divný bylo, jak si mě každých několik sekund prohlížel. Zaklonil se, očima mě shlídnul od bot až k hlavě a tohle udělal aspoň pětkrát za těch pár minut konverzace. Pak mi, očividně spokojen (ať už s čímkoliv :-D), nabídnul svoji vizitku a řekl, ať mu zavolám a zajdem na kafe. Odpověděl, že určitě (protože jsem na Zélandu a tady jsou všichnií zdvořilí :-D) a odešel jsem.
Nemám nejmenší tušení, co by se stalo kdybych mu zavolal, ale nehodlám to zkoušet.
Otázka zní: Proč jsem tak oblíbenej u gayů a starých dam? :-D
To není fér :(
Závěr? Jessi jsem potkal v restauraci, zatímco kiwáka (ne, nevím jeho jméno a nehodlám hledat tu vizitku) jsem potkal v Pak'n'save, takže rada zní: nechoďte do obchodu. NIKDY! :-D
Každopádně jsem si ten čas strávenej z úplně cizíma lidma užil. Ať už je to myšleno jakkoliv :-D

Notebook je čím dál pomalejší a zmatenější.
Kiwák co poslouchá jenom metal a odmítá hip-hop zatímco pouští Eminema z mobilu má na mě asi nějakej vliv, protože jsem znovu začal poslouchat metal. Ale prokládám to Celeste Buckingham (mám ji čím dál radši :), takže je to v pohodě :)

Pořád nemám lístek na Rhythm and Vines, i když jsem ho zaplatil před dvěma týdny. A ještě si musím koupit lístke na Example :)
Těším se čím dál tím víc na konec roku :)

Když prší, tak mi to připomíná děšť na nějaké chalupě nebo chatě. Déšť i vítra mají stejně zvuk. Nevím, co to vypovída o novozélandských budovách...

Koupil jsem si první Hell pizzu. Pokud neznáte, tak se musíte podívat na jejich zombie reklamu na youtube.
A zatímco jsem čekal jsem zjistil, že Hell je nejlepší firma, protože mají epický reklamy. Rozhodně doporučuji si je vyggoglit a taky si najít některý reakce na jejich reklamy.

Potkávám tu spoustu milých (divný slovo) lidí. Asi nemá smysl děkovat, ale nevadí...
Každopádně dělají strašný město jako Napier o něco snesitelnější :-D
Ok, blufuju. Každý město v NZ je strašný :-D
Italové pomlouvali Christchurch, Belgičan nesnáší Rotorua, všichni nemají rádi Auckland a tak dále.
Naštěstí je to vždycky jenom o společnosti ne o samotným místě. Proto se mi tak líbilo v Aucklandu. Protože jsem byl přivítán jako člen rodiny, zatímco ostatní přijeli do cizího města, kde neznají nikoho.
Joga začíná za pár minut

Několik řádků nesmyslů

Právě jsem se vrátil z jogy a bylo to (překvapivě) výborný.
Přesně ten druh cvičení, co jsem potřeboval :) Sice jsem se po dvaceti minutách cítil strašně a asi jsem nebyl daleko od omdlení, ale potom už to bylo skvělý a teď se cítím jako znovuzrozený :)
Později vysvětlím, co přesně jsem dělal a jak to vypadalo, zatím jenom říkám: zkuste to! :)

A to není konec dobrých zpráv: Právě jsme dostal na FB nádherně nadějnou zprávu. Nebudu zabýhat do podrobností, stejně vás to nemusí zajímat (:-P), ale fakt se těším na dalších pár dní :)

Pointa je, že v téhle chvíli miluju všechny a všechno a cítím se naprosto skvěle :)
Jen tak dál :)

Malej edit před spaním. Mám lehkou bolest hlavy a zcela určitě je to z jogy, ale to jenom dokazuje, že neumím dýchat nosem (z několika důvodů).
Později už to bude lepší a možná mi to i pomůže s dýcháním :)
Navícj sem strašně unavenej, ale jsem si jistej, že zítra se budu cítit skvěle :)
Nejlepší ráno :)


4 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I actually do enjoy the jumping from one thought to another, to me it's not confusing at all. The switches on the sockets are funny :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks. I wouldn't change it anyway but good to know :)
      Ah, socket is the word! Great! :-D

      Delete
  2. Text v češtině je teda pěkně odfláklej :) Spousta věcí je vynechaných, není zdaleka tak zábavný a s gramatikou se taky moc neštveš (pokud zabýhat není nějaká aluze na Albýna). Každopádně hodně štěstí s prací i s Jessie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je odfláklej, vím o tom, ale zkus si překládat moje dementní články do češtiny :-D
      Vynechávání si dovolit můžu, protože česky by to měli číst jenom rodiče a ti nepotřebují vědět všechno :) Některý věci jsou fakt zbytytečný překládat, ale stejně se omlouvám.
      Čeština je nudnej jazyk, jak jsem zjistil svým posledním příspěvkem :-D
      Nevím, co s tím dělat, možná se to zlepší až zase začnu mluvit česky, ale dřív asi ne...
      Gramatika je fail, ale většinou je to missclick a potom nedostatek druhýho čtení(=korekce).
      Každopádně se omlouvám, pokusím se s tím něco udělat :)
      A dík :)

      Delete

Thank you for any comments :)